Hey, the name's Maria. 21. University senior, English major, and aspiring writer. USA.
Nerdfighter. Enthusiast of all things chocolate, OUAT, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Marvel, and animation, particularly Disney and Pixar.
I enjoy photography, writing, reading, doodling, dreaming, traveling, and shenanigans.
- 3x14 Killian: The monster you were gonna marry?
- 4x04 Killian: I've seen you only on one date, and it was with a flying monkey.
- 5x22 Killian: Unlike flying monkeys I don't hide engagement rings in the dessert.
- 6x17 Killian: This Planet of the Apes movie makes me think of your ex-fiance, the flying monkey
- 7x04 Killian: Swan, can we buy this stuffed monkey for Liam? Reminds me of, well, you know-
- 8x12 Killian: Story time, Liam! Yes, your favorite. Once upon a time a princess was going to marry a monster-
- 9x13 Killian: This Darwin fellow doesn't convince me, there's no way I evolved from your mother's ex-fiance
This is honestly the best poster I have found in a while supporting breast cancer awareness. I am honestly so sick of seeing, “set the tatas free” and “save the boobies”. There is no reason in hell a life threatening, life ruining disease should be sexualized. “Don’t wear a bra day,” go fuck yourselves. You’re not saving a pair of tits, you’re saving the entire package: mind, body, and soul included. Women are not just a pair of breasts.